| Tags :
Your skin is the largest organ in your body and deserves to receive proper attention. Skin care is an important investment in your skin’s overall health and its future appearance. Our skin is exposed to pollution, smoke, free radicals, stress and the sun. It is an important necessary commitment to protect your skin from these damaging elements that play havoc on our skin on a daily basis to promote overall health and prevent premature aging.
Here are some beauty tips that lay down a foundation for the overall health of your skin:
- Take care of you. Getting plenty of sleep, eating well, working out and reducing stress are essential to your total well-being which will reflect on your skin.
- Avoid sun exposure. Always wear sunscreen before sun exposure and reapply every three hour. Sun causes damage to the skin which can result in pigmentation, premature ageing,etc.
- Antioxidants. Antioxidants are really a class of vitamins and nutritional ingredients that help fight and rid the body of free radicals – the gremlins that can cause untold damage to your body.natural sources are Berries, grapes, tomatoes, broccoli, red/orange/yellow vegetable and fruits, nuts, peas, broad beans, carrots, watermelon, etc.and green tea
- Hydration .As skin is the largest organ of the body, and mostly constituting of water, it would be easy to point the blame finger at lack of water when it comes to dehydration.
- Know your skin type. Understanding you’re your own personal skin type is key to the right product selection you should know whether its dry, oily or combination?
- Cleanse regularly. Most people should wash, tone and moisturize their face to maintain a proper skin care program.
- Hands off. As tempting as it is to pick and pop your way to clear skin, this method is just not advised. This can only lead to possible scars and even infection.
- Exfoliation is important once in 10 days to remove uppermost layer of skin (dead skin).
- Shaving carefully. Both men and women should always have your skin lubricated and use a clean, sharp razor every time you shave. Shaving in the direction of hair growth is always best. DO NOT shave your legs prior to a pedicure because of a possible risk of infection.
- Stop Smoking. If you still smoke… please stop! It is truly one of the worst things for your skin and your body. It cause premature ageing of skin.